Kingston - Your dependable source for HP DDR2 memory
Following the announcement of HP’s discontinuation of their DDR2 memory supply, Kingston is able to support the continuing demand for DDR2 memory for HP servers, desktops or notebooks.
- Server, Desktop and notebook memory
- 1GB to 64GB (single modules or kits)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free technical support
Download the list of affected HP codes and systems along with the corresponding Kingston part numbers: HP DDR2 Cheatsheet
Contact Simms today for pricing, support or
configuration advice for your memory requirements on 01622 852 800 or email@example.com
- Social Media Weekly Round Up 14.06.13
- Social Media Weekly Round Up 07.06.13
- Social Media Weekly Round Up 31.05.13
- WHITEPAPER: When Secure Enough Isn't Secure
- Simms Employees skydiving for Wisdom Hospice
- Follow Us, Tweet Us, Like Us, Watch Us
- Faster speeds to capture HD video and fast-action
- Increase speed and reliability in non-PC applications
- Performance and reliability redefined
- Thinking of an SSD that is Dedicated to Performance?
- Introducing Windows To Go
- Red Nose Day 2013!
- Simms Awarded Investors in People Gold!
- HyperX PnP SODIMM now available as a single module
- It's Official!
- Entry Level IronKey Drives have landed!
- Now Selling ShieldShare!
- The most powerful HyperX USB Flash drive yet
- Sleek answer to powerful USB 3.0 storage