USB 3.0 Performance & Rugged Protection – this drive has it all!
Kingston have today (18th June 2012) announced the release of the latest addition to their USB 3.0 flash drive range the DataTraveler R3.0.
Kingston’s DataTraveler R3.0 features USB 3.0 high-speed performance in a next-generation rugged Flash drive. With speeds of 70MB/s read and 30MB/s write, it saves an estimated 22 minutes when transferring a 1080p full HD video compared to the same transfer on a standard 2.0 drive (based on internal testing), making it 5x faster. It alleviates transfer bottlenecks when storing or viewing HD video, music libraries, digital artwork or presentations.
Its shock-resistant rubber casing helps prevent damage on the go. DTR30 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and features a two-channel design and capacities of up to 64GB. It’s backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
For more information, pricing and availability speak to our dedicated team of experts on 01622 852 800 today!
- WHITEPAPER: When 'Secure Enough' Isn't Secure
- Follow Us, Tweet Us, Like Us, Watch Us
- Faster speeds to capture HD video and fast-action
- Increase speed and reliability in non-PC applications
- Performance and reliability redefined
- Thinking of an SSD that is Dedicated to Performance?
- Introducing Windows To Go
- Red Nose Day 2013!
- Simms Awarded Investors in People Gold!
- HyperX PnP SODIMM now available as a single module
- It's Official!
- Entry Level IronKey Drives have landed!
- Now Selling ShieldShare!
- The most powerful HyperX USB Flash drive yet
- Sleek answer to powerful USB 3.0 storage