DataTraveler SE9 - Ultra-thin, Sleek Metal USB Flash Drive
Kingston Technology recently announced the release of the DataTraveler SE9 USB Drive. This is among an array of solutions Kingston have designed for the growing number of thin notebook and tablet users. Kingston's light and thin USB Flash drive focuses on a small and stylish design that expands the storage capacities of smaller form factor computing devices.
Functionality meets style for mobile users with the new DataTraveler SE9 (DTSE9) USB Flash Drive. The ultra-thin, sleek metal case features a large built-in key ring for easy attachment to a backpack, briefcase, purse or keychain. When plugged into a PC, its metal casing and small size provides protection and does not get in the way of other Flash drives when USB ports are clustered together. The DataTraveler SE9 is available in 8GB and 16GB capacities.
Its durable casing lets users securely carry this drive everywhere they go with their new devices. The DataTraveler SE9 is also covered by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
To find out more information, simply contact your Simms Account Manager today!
- WHITEPAPER: When 'Secure Enough' Isn't Secure
- Follow Us, Tweet Us, Like Us, Watch Us
- Faster speeds to capture HD video and fast-action
- Increase speed and reliability in non-PC applications
- Performance and reliability redefined
- Thinking of an SSD that is Dedicated to Performance?
- Introducing Windows To Go
- Red Nose Day 2013!
- Simms Awarded Investors in People Gold!
- HyperX PnP SODIMM now available as a single module
- It's Official!
- Entry Level IronKey Drives have landed!
- Now Selling ShieldShare!
- The most powerful HyperX USB Flash drive yet
- Sleek answer to powerful USB 3.0 storage