Kingston’s KC300 SSDNow solid-state drive is one of the most power-efficient SSDs on the market. It provides up to 40 minutes more battery life than a hard drive, to let you do more work from a single charge.
KC300 features enterprise-grade SMART attributes that track wear range data, SSD life left, write amplification and total bytes written to analyse your workload and monitor the drive’s health. Its Advanced Data Integrity Protection includes DuraWrite and RAISE™ for a longer life for your data and your drive.
- Advanced Power Management – extends notebook battery life during a typical computing session
- Fast – dramatic performance increase for any system upgrade
- Endurance – Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass technology
- Durable – DuraWrite optimizes writes to extend endurance
- Dependable – RAISE reduces the number of uncorrectable errors on the drive
- Multiple capacities – the right capacity to meet your storage needs
- Guaranteed – three-year warranty, free technical support
Click here to view a video of the NEW KC300.
- Performance and reliability redefined
- Thinking of an SSD that is Dedicated to Performance?
- Introducing Windows To Go
- Red Nose Day 2013!
- Simms Awarded Investors in People Gold!
- HyperX PnP SODIMM now available as a single module
- It's Official!
- Entry Level IronKey Drives have landed!
- Now Selling ShieldShare!
- The most powerful HyperX USB Flash drive yet
- Sleek answer to powerful USB 3.0 storage