- Dimensions — 3.06" x 0.9" x 0.47" (77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm)
- Capacities1 — 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Speed 4 — up to 11MB/s Read and 5MB/s Write
- Compatibility — designed to USB 2.0 specifications
- Operating Temperature — 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature — -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Minimum System Requirements - USB 2.0 compliant and 1.1 compatibleTwo (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use 5
Protect sensitive data with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation and 100-percent privacy.
Protect your organisation’s portable data by choosing Kingston’s ultra-secure DataTraveler® 6000 USB Flash drive. The DT6000 is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated and features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode.
XTS is the newest cipher mode that provides stronger protection over other block cipher modes such as CBC and ECB modes. DataTraveler 6000 uses elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), which is recommended by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) as part of the NSA Suite B set of cryptographic algorithms. Encryption keys are protected with a 256-bit Master Key Encryption Key (MKEK), preserving the AES 256-bit encryption strength.
Its 100% hardware authentication eliminates the possibility of password brute force attacks by destroying all critical security parameters after 10 invalid login attempts. DataTraveler 6000 is rugged and waterproof1, with a titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing for added durability. It’s easy to set up and use, with no admin rights or application installation required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated
- U.S. Department of Defence Data AT Rest Tiger Team (DARTT) & USCYBERCOM approved
- Ultra-Strong Security Architecture
- Drive locks down after 10 intrusion attempts and encryption key is destroyed
- No passwords stored on device or host
- Hardware designed and assembled in the U.S.
- United States National Security Agency Suite B set of cryptographic on Board™
- Elliptic curve cryptography
- Secure channel communication
- Digitally signed firmware updates using Suite B SHA-384 and ECDSA P-384
- DT6000 can operate with AutoRun disabled
- Enforces tamper-free AutoRun files
- Cryptography made in the U.S.
- Enforced Complex Password — Password is user-set with a minimum of three of the four characteristics (lowercase, uppercase, characters and numbers) required to prevent unauthorised access
- Full Privacy — 100 percent of stored data is protected by 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware-based encryption — master key recreated at logon
- Customisable2 — preload content, full security policy customisation, casing options
- Tamper-proof — physical security barrier
- Waterproof3 — protected against water damage
- Guaranteed — five-year warranty with 24/7 customer support
- Ruggedised — titanium-coated stainless steel casing
|DT6000/2GB||2GB USB Flash drive (256-bit hardware-based AES encryption)|
|DT6000/4GB||4GB USB Flash drive (256-bit hardware-based AES encryption)|
|DT6000/8GB||8GB USB Flash drive (256-bit hardware-based AES encryption)|
|DT6000/16GB||16GB USB Flash drive (256-bit hardware-based AES encryption)|
|DT6000/32GB||32GB USB Flash drive (256-bit hardware-based AES encryption)|