- Capacity 1— 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dimensions — 0.43” x 0.59” x 0.039” ( 11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- High-Speed Class Rating — Class 4: 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- High-Speed Class Rating — Class 10: 10MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating temperatures — -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage temperatures — -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight — 1.4 grams
MicroSDHC/SDXC cards offer higher storage for more music, more videos, more pictures, more games --- more of everything you need in today’s mobile world. The microSDHC card allows you to maximize today’s revolutionary mobile devices.
Kingston’s microSDHC/SDCX cards are available in Class 4 and 10.
Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards use the new speed “class” rating of Class 4 that guarantee a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC/SDXC. Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards use a speed “class” rating that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC/SDXC.
Identical in physical size to today’s standard microSD card, the microSDHC/SDXC cards are designed to comply with SD Specification Version 2.00 and are only recognised by microSDHC/SDXC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC/SDXC cards when used with the included adapter 2. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC/SDXC or SDHC/SDXC logo on host devices (e.g. phones, PDAs, and cameras).
Wherever you find yourself in the mobile world, you can trust and rely on Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 2.00
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC/SDXC host devices not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: FAT 32
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
micro SDHC/ SDXC
|SDC4/4GB||4GB microSDHC (Class 4)|
|SDC4/8GB||8GB microSDHC (Class 4)|
|SDC4/16GB||16GB microSDHC (Class 4)|
|SDC4/32GB||32GB microSDHC (Class 4)|
|SDC10/4GB||4GB microSDHC (Class 10)|
|SDC10/8GB||8GB microSDHC (Class 10)|
|SDC10/16GB||16GB microSDHC (Class 10)|
|SDC10/32GB||32GB microSDHC (Class 10)|
|SDCX10/64GB||64GB microSDCX (Class 10)|
microSDHC/ SDXC - SD adapter not included
|SDC4/4GBSP||4GB microSDHC (Class 4) SD adapter not included|
|SDC4/8GBSP||8GB microSDHC (Class 4) SD adapter not included|
|SDC4/16GBSP||16GB microSDHC (Class 4) SD adapter not included|
|SDC4/32GBSP||32GB microSDHC (Class 4) SD adapter not included|
|SDC10/4GBSP||4GB microSDHC (Class 10) SD adapter not included|
|SDC10/8GBSP||8GB microSDHC (Class 10) SD adapter not included|
|SDC10/16GBSP||16GB microSDHC (Class 10) SD adapter not included|
|SDC10/32GBSP||32GB microSDHC (Class 10) SD adapter not included|
|SDCX10/64GBSP||64GB microSDCX (Class 10) SD adapter not included|