HyperX DDR2 modules are specifically engineered and designed to meet the rigorous requirements of PC enthusiasts.
HyperX DDR2 offers faster speeds, lower latencies, higher data bandwidths and lower power consumption than DDR. HyperX is available in single and dual-channel memory kits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 1.8 Volts operation, reducing power consumption by about 50 percent
- Memory signal termination inside the memory chip ("On-Die Termination") to prevent reflected signal transmission errors.
- Operational enhancements to increase memory performance, efficiency and timing margins.
- CAS Latencies: 3, 4 and 5
- Currently available in speeds up to 1.2GHz and capacities up to 2GB.
DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY MODULES
|KHX5300S2LLK2/2G||2GB 667MHz DDR2 Non-ECC Low-Latency CL4 SODIMM (Kit of 2)||4-4-4-12||1.8V|
|KHX5300S2LLK2/4G||4GB 667MHz DDR2 Non-ECC Low-Latency CL4 SODIMM (Kit of 2)||4-4-4-12||1.8V|