- Form factor — 2.5"
- Interface — SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s), SATA Rev. 2.0 (3.0Gb/s),SATA Rev. 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)
- Capacities1 — 120GB, 240GB
- Dimensions — 69.85mm x 100mm x 9.5mm
- Weight — 74 grams
- Storage Temperatures — -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Temperatures — 0°C to 70°C
- Vibration Operating — 2.17G
- Vibration Non-Operation — 20G
- Sequential Reads 6Gb/s —
SATA Rev. 2.0 — 120GB, 240GB – 280MB/s
- Sequential Writes 6Gb/s —
- Sustained Random 4k Read/Write —
- Max Random 4k Read/Write —
- Enterprise SMART Tools — Reliability Tracking, UsageStatistics, Life Remaining, Power Loss, Wear Leveling, Temperature, Drive LiveProtection
- Power Consumption — 0.455W (TYP) Idle / 1.6W (TYP) Read /2.05W (TYP) Write
- MTBF — 1,000,000 Hrs
This SSD means business.
Kingston’s business-equipped KC100 solid-state drive is based on the award-winning SandForce® second-generation SSD processor and features SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) to deliver exceptional performance and speed. It’s backwards compatible — install in your current SATA Rev. 2.0 systems, then use again when you get new SATA Rev. 3.0 systems to help future proof your investment.
KC100 comes with Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass™ and DuraWrite™ technology to optimise endurance, performance, data retention and power consumption, plus advanced wear levelling and monitoring, with Flash recycling and garbage collection to maximise consistent performance over the life of the drive.
KC100 offers Enterprise SMART attributes to monitor drive performance and RAISE™ to detect and correct nearly 1 quadrillion times more errors than other SSDs. It’s self-encrypting, so your data is protected without draining host system resources.
For added peace of mind, KC100 is backed by a five-year warranty, 24/7 live tech support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Enterprise SMART Tools — Reliability Tracking, Usage Statistics, Life Remaining, Power Loss, Wear Levelling, Temperature, Drive Life Protection
- Endurance — Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass™ Technology
- Dependable — RAISE™ for advanced data reliability
- Reliable — five-year warranty with free 24/7 support
- Secure — Self-encrypting drive
- Durable — DuraWrite optimises writes to extend endurance
- Shock-Resistant — no moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions
- Warranty — five-year warranty with free 24/7 support
|SKC100S3/120G||120GB KC100 SSD SATA 2.5”|
|SKC100S3/240G||240GB KC100 SSD SATA 2.5”|
|SKC100S3B/120G||120GB KC100 SSD SATA 2.5” Drive with KC100 Upgrade Kit|
|SKC100S3B/240G||240GB KC100 SSD SATA 2.5” Drive with KC100 Upgrade Kit|