The promoter is Simms International plc whose registered office is at Montague Place Quayside, Chatham Maritime, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4QU.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Simms International plc and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition is to pre-book and attend a meeting with Simms International and Apricorn at/during the Infosec event, taking place at Olympia London from 4-6 June 2019. Meetings must be arranged and agreed prior to the competition closing date of 3 June 2019 and the meeting must be attended as agreed.
This competition will be promoted via email to selected customers and prospects of Simms International and Apricorn.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry into the draw will be 1700hrs on Monday 3 June 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One Apricorn Aegis Fortress L3 500GB storage drive, part code AFL3-500.
- The prize is as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be contacted by Simms International about the Apricorn range and other products/services of legitimate business interest.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or how and when it will be delivered.
- Simms International’s decision as to those eligible for entry and selection of winners and in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simms International shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Simms International reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.