This PCN is being issued to address that Innodisk 1MG3‐P/3MG3‐P/3MR3‐P series are going to upgrade product firmware (F/W).
Summary of Change
1. Improved TRIM performance
2. Modified ICRC count condition
3. Fixed the SMART ID 09 power on hours parameter
4. Fixed SMART ID F1 F2 Read/Write Total LBA NCQ command parameter
5. Improved HD tune performance
6. Modified ATA read log transfer data behaviour
Effective Date: 11th July 2016
*Milestone dates are subject to change based on business and operational conditions.
|Model Name||Part Number||Current FW||New FW|
|1.8″ SATA SSD 3MG3‐P||DGS18‐***D70B***C||P15A19||P16425|
|2.5″ PATA SSD 1MG3‐P||DGP25‐***D70B***C||P15A19||P16425|
|1.8″ SATA SSD 3MR3‐P||DRS18‐***D70B***C||R15A19||R16425|
|2.5″ SATA SSD 3MR3‐P||DRS25‐***D70B***C||R15A19||R16425|
• This FW change is only for 1MG3‐P/3MG3‐P/3MR3‐P 15nm MLC.
• All orders scheduled to ship on or after 11st July will use the new FW. If you would like to stay with the old FW, please contact us
• For customers who want to implement the new FW before 11th July, please also contact your sales person.
• For exiting customized part numbers, Innodisk will not change the FW unless customer requests to do so.