Micron enterprise storage solutions are made for the big demands of data centre applications. The 7300 NVMe series and 5300 SATA SSDs deliver high performance, reliability, superior data protection and optimal endurance to support your data centre infrastructure.
Expand the benefits of NVMe across your data centre.
Improve efficiency and experience faster data transfer speeds with NVMe technology. The Micron 7300 offers a complete family of NVMe SSDs that includes a wide variety of form factors, capacities and endurance levels that builds upon our high performance NVMe storage portfolios. It includes 14 different models from boot drive to high capacity.
Modernise. Economise. Maximise your data centre.
Increase capacity with cost-effective SATA based SSDs. With the industry’s first cost-effective, 96-layer, 3D TLC NAND, the Micron 5300 rewards your modernisation efforts with high performance and consistency on a proven architecture. Enable strong performance for read-intensive and mixed-use segments: media streaming, BI/DSS as well as OLTP, block and object storage.
Enhance system performance while still remaining in compliance with your OEM warranty.
By using 3rd party storage you could save money. You are not obligated to use OEM approved storage. By swapping out old storage you could save £000’s per server and still be covered if storage fails. Most storage manufacturers including Micron work with the OEMs to validate alternative solutions. Check your OEM Warranty Terms – Micron Products.
Micron 5300 SATA SSD
The world’s first enterprise SATA SSD with 96-layer NAND, the Micron 5300 SATA series of SSDs lets you modernise your data centre and cloud servers now. Get proven architecture, plus new NAND, features and models you need to power the future. The 5300 series is the perfect balance between price, performance and capacity.
- Enterprise-class SATA storage delivers robust, consistent performance at 6 GB/s for your data centre and cloud at market competitive pricing. Refresh and gain performance upgrades with Micron’s new 5300 SATA SSD.
- Built upon Micron’s innovation in 96-layer 3D TLC NAND, delivering data density with a strong price-performance ratio.
- Popular capacities from 240GB to 8TB. Market-friendly M.2 (22×80 mm) and 2.5-inch form factor options.
Micron 7300 NVMe SSD
NVMe for the masses. The Micron 7300 series of mainstream NVMe SSDs maximises flash storage in the data centre for even more virtualized and I/O-sensitive workloads. Leveraging low power and the cost efficiencies of 3D 96-layer TLC NAND technology, the Micron 7300 SSD enables fast NVMe IOPS and GB/s across wide mixed workloads.
- For workloads encompassing mixed read-writes, compute, or database environments needing high read throughput with low latency: OLTP, SQL, DBMs, RDMS, HCI.
- Specifically designed for high-availability systems, the optional dual port configuration on the U.2 form factor provides two paths of communication to the SSD.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) enabled by the use of high-density 96-layer 3D TLC NAND that provides high performance and low power consumption.