- Very Low Profile Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Register that Enhances Clock, Command, and Control Signals
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment : -40°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
Innodisk DDR4 WT UDIMM VLP Non-ECC Unbuffered Memory
The DDR4 WT (wide temperature) UDIMM VLP offers a very low profile design which is the perfect fit for any industrial and embedded application. The modules comply with all relevant JEDEC standards, can operate in temperatures from -40ºC to 85ºC, and are available in 8GB and 16GB capacities. A 2400MT/s module is available.
VLP DIMM modules are specialised for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centres, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
Current status: Available
|Density||Component Composition||Part Number||Rank||Voltage|