The Micron® 7450 SSD enables advanced storage solutions with multiple U.3, M.2, and E1.S form factors, capacities up to 16TB-class, and multiple security options.
Software defined storage, database and virtualization solutions excel on the Micron 7450, thanks to its PCIe® Gen4 throughput, low latency, and excellent quality of service.
This vertically integrated solution includes many Micron-developed technologies, such as its industry-leading 176-layer NAND that delivers sub-2ms quality of service, controller, firmware, and memory. This combination of advanced technologies, performance, features, and design flexibility allows the Micron 7450 to meet or exceed datacentre server needs.
- PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ technology with sequential performance up to 6800MB/s and random performance up to 1M IOPS2
- Built on the world’s most advanced 176-layer NAND1
- Capacities range from 400GB up to a class-leading 15.36TB3
- Wide range of form factors that include multiple sizes of U.3, M.2 and E1.S
- Excellent sub-2ms latency2 for 99.999% quality of service
- Encryption options including TCG
Micron 7450 SSD Part Catalog
Contact Simms today about the selecting and sourcing this SSD from one of our experts.