- Form Factor: 3.5-inch
- Dual Port Serial Attached SCSI-2; compatible with SAS 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s interface rates
- ANSI Serial Attached SCSI, Revision 2.0 (SAS-2.0) Specification compliant
- Serial SCSI Protocol (SSP)
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) command set
- Supports up to 128 concurrent I/O operations
- Supports up to 32 initiators
- Internal management for logical sector sizes of 520, 524, and 528 bytes per sector
- Hardware support for XDWRITE, XDREAD, and XPWRITE commands.
- Supports Write/Content Verify command
- Supports insertion, verification, and/or removal of T10 protection information (data integrity fields)
Novachips 3.5″ 25.4mm SAS SSD Spectre NS270 Series
Novachips Spectre 270 series 3.5inch SSD delivers leading performance, massive capacity, and Quality of Service combined with world-class reliability and endurance for enterprise server/storage system in capacities: 12TB and 24TB.
Novachips Spectre 270 series 3.5inch SSD uses built-in SAS bridge controller and single-chip SSD controller with a SATA interface on the system side and 8-channels of HLNAND Flash internally. Packaged in an industry standard 3.5inch form factor, the Novachips Spectre 270 series 3.5” integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The 3.5inch is caseless form factor ideally suited for server, storage, JBOD, or any other system which require mass storage in a very small footprint.
By combining HLNAND Flash Memory technology with SAS 6Gb/s interface support Novachips Spectre 270 series 3.5inch SSD delivers sequential read/write speeds of up to 500 MB/s.
Novachips Spectre 270 series 3.5inch is designed to use the SAS interface efficiently during both Read and Writes while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. HLSSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption, and extended reliability.
Current status: Available
|Capacity||Enterprise 3K MLC|
|Max Sequential Read / Write|