- Award winning product – Infosec Awards 2019 , The SSD Review, Network Products Guide IT World Awards & The Stevie Awards
- Software free design – works across any platform
- Aegis Configurator Compatible – Windows-Based App that Quickly Sets Up Multiple Devices Simultaneously.
- Forced Enrolment
- Military grade encryption
- Self destruct pin
- HDD or SSD storage
- Data recovery pin
- Water and dust resistant
APRICORN AEGIS FORTRESS L3 Encrypted HDD & SSD
Designed and built to COMPLETELY meet NIST FIPS 140-2 Level 3 requirements (pending Q3 2019) meaning that the entire device–the hard drive, electronics, external fasteners, even the enclosure itself–are included within this elevated FIPS validation boundary. The enclosure is milled from a solid block of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum alloy, snap-off unidirectional security fasteners, and a membrane style keypad carrying an IP66 certification (pending) against water, dust and grit penetration. The Aegis Fortress L3 is a perfect combination of software-free operation, advanced read / write speeds, and the highest level of security and durability.
The Aegis Fortress L3 is compatible with all USB connector types Ships with a USB type A connector, backwards compatible with all previous USB ports 1.0, 2.0 , 3.0; The C type connectors is compatible with newer Mac Powerbooks.
- Editors Choice in The SSD Review – May 2019
- ‘Breakout Encryption‘ in Cyber Defense Magazine’s Infosec Awards 2019
- Best New Product or Service of the Year (Hardware | Storage) in 2019 Stevie Awards
- Security Hardware Gold Winner in Network Products Guide IT World 2019 Awards
Current status: Available
AES XTS 256 bit Hardware encryption