ATP DDR4 ECC Mini-UDIMM
The ATP DDR4 is a high-speed dynamic random-access memory which internally configured as an 8-bank DRAM and the device uses an 8n-prefetch architecture to achieve high-speed operation. The 8n-prefetch architecture is combined with an interface designed to transfer two data words per clock cycle at the I/O pins.
ATP DDR4 module is the evolutionary transition from DDR3, supporting features and functions that offer lower power, higher performance, and better manufacturability over earlier DRAM products. The features supported by DDR4 are well suited for customers who are under pressure to increase the bandwidth capabilities of their equipment to support the growth of online traffic.
Current status: Available
- Board Space Saving — Small form factor with 18.75 mm height, saving 60% system board space compared to standard DDR4 ECC UDIMM
- Data Integrity —Implementing Error Correcting Code which can detect and correct errors to ensure data integrity in high-performance operations.
- High Performance —Speed up to 2400 MHz for Higher writing and reading efficiency for unbuffered DIMM, meeting customers’ rapid operating demand.
- Power Efficiency—ATP 16GB ECC VLP Mini-UDIMM with 1.2V supports large scaled operations and saves customers’ electric bills.
- High Reliability—Conducts 100% rigid testing methods (ATE and TDBI) to ensure product reliability and long-term operation readiness.
Please contact us for part codes