|Max Sequential Read / Write|
Crucial P2 M.2 NVMe (3D TLC) SSD
Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary boot-up speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
Do More. Wait Less.
Experience the NVMe difference. The Crucial P2 unlocks the performance, delivering shorter load times and faster data transfers¹.
Backed by thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, a heritage of award-winning SSDs, and a 5-year limited warranty².
Peace of Mind
Includes SSD management software for performance optimisation, data security, and firmware updates.
Current status: Available
- Random Read/Write (IOPS) 250GB – 170/260K
- Random Read/Write (IOPS) 500GB – 260/215K
- 2300MB/s sequential reads
- NVMe™ PCIe interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- 5-year limited warranty
1. Speed comparison based on published specs of the Crucial P1 SSD and the Crucial MX500 SSD.
2. Warranty valid for five years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
250GB – CT250P2SSD8
500GB – CT500P2SSD8