AES 256-bit Encryption
|Max Sequential Read / Write|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)||
1TB: 600TBW, 250GB: 150TBW, 2TB: 1.2PBW, 500GB: 300TBW
Crucial P5 M.2 NVMe (3D TLC) SSD
Expand system performance with NVMe™ technology. The Crucial P5 SSD delivers powerful speed and data protection with sequential reads up to 3400MB/s, along with exceptional Crucial support. Advanced features like Dynamic Write Acceleration, full hardware-based encryption, and Adaptive Thermal Protection provide data security and enhanced system reliability. With thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, and a 5-year limited warranty, the Crucial P5 SSD is backed by world-class Micron engineering and innovation.
Maximise productivity with sequential reads and writes up to 3400/3000MB/s.
Whether upgrading a network of servers or a handful of workstations, you can expect powerful performance from the moment of installation.
Capable of enhancing data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption helping protect your data without performance degradation.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Crucial back their SSDs with thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualifications tests and a 5-year limited warranty.
Current status: Available
• Sequential reads and writes up to 3400/3000MB/s
• Dynamic Write Acceleration
• Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
• Multistep Data Integrity Algorithm
• Adaptive Thermal Protection
• Integrated Power Loss Immunity
• Active Garbage Collection
• TRIM Support
• Self-Monitoring and Reporting Technology (SMART)
• Error Correction Code (ECC)
• Device Sleep Support
• Full-Drive Encryption Capable (OPAL 2.0)
|Capacity||Standard temp. (0°C to 70°C)|