- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.5V (1.425V~1.575V) & 1.35V (1.28V~1.45V)
- Operating Environment : -40°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
Innodisk DDR3 WT ECC UDIMM Unbuffered Memory
DDR3 WT (wide temperature) ECC UDIMM is an industrial memory module that provides lasting performance and is designed for the in-vehicle automation and embedded markets. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction. DDR3 WT ECC UDIMM can operate in temperatures from -40ºC to 85ºC and are available in 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB capacities. Data transfer rates of 1066MT/s, 1333MT/s, 1600MT/s, and 1866MT/s are available.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
Current status: Available
|Density||Component Composition||Part number||Rank||Voltage|