|Dimensions in mm (W x L x H)|
AES XTS 256 bit Hardware encryption, FIPS 140-2 Level 3
|Max Sequential Read / Write|
IronKey Basic & Enterprise S1000 Encrypted USB
The IronKey S1000 USB 3.0 hardware encrypted flash drive is a faster and even more secure solution for safeguarding sensitive data no matter where your employees carry it. Unlike competing drives that force users to sacrifice performance for top-level security, IronKey S1000 helps you win the compliance battle by providing extra layers of encryption along with unparalleled data read/write speeds – all with twice the storage space of IronKey USB 2.0 drives and IronKey’s optional EMS cloud-based or on-premises centralised management platform.
IronKey S1000 USB 3.0 hardware encrypted flash drives are available in two versions to meet your specific secure mobile storage needs.
IronKey Basic S1000
Introduces a new chapter of mobile security with a faster and even more secure USB 3.0 flash drive in a sleek, tamper-resistant IronKey device at capacities of up to 128GB. Basic
S1000 drives can be upgraded to Enterprise S1000 drives.
IronKey Enterprise S1000
All the advantages of the IronKey Basic S1000 in a drive that you can centrally manage via the cloud-based or on-premises IronKey Enterprise Management Service or Server.
Current status: Available
- Meet the strictest data security around the world for business, government, military, healthcare, financial services, education and more
- Keep mobile and contingent workers productive with read speeds of up to 400MB/sec – 2X the speed other USB 3.0 drives
- Securely carry the biggest data sets and files with up to 128GB of storage space
- Confidently carry your sensitive data with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified drives protected by enhanced XTS-AES 256-bit encryption
- Centrally manage data access and regulate drive use, and even remotely disable or destroy lost or stolen drives*
- Easily upgrade IronKey Basic S1000 drives to Enterprise S1000 drives.**
- Sleek, ruggedized portable design is virtually indestructible.
- Protect your investment with IronKey’s 5 Year Warranty
*IronKey Enterprise S1000 only
**Requires IronKey Enterprise Management Service or Server
|Capacity||S1000 Basic||S1000 Enterprise|