|Dimensions in mm (W x L x H)|
|Hardware Write Protect|
|Max Sequential Read / Write|
Innodisk 3TE2 M.2 (P80) (3D)
The Innodisk M.2 (P80) 3TE2 is an NVMe DRAM-less SSD with a PCIe interface. The 3TE2 adopts industrial 3D TLC NAND Flash providing high endurance and reliability. Coupled with sophisticated error detection and correction (ECC) functions, the module can ensure full End-to-end Data Path Protection that secures the data transmission between host system and NAND Flash.
Current status: Available
– PCIe Gen. III x2, NVMe 1.3
– Excellent data transfer speed
– Zero mechanical interference
– Anti-vibration mechanical design
– LDPC ECC engine supported.
– End-to-end Data Path Protection
– iCell supported
|Capacity||Standard Temp (0°C to 70°C)||Industrial temp. (-40°C to 85°C)|
(P) for model with iCell function