- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment : -40°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
Innodisk DDR4 WT ECC SODIMM Unbuffered Memory
The Innodisk DDR4 WT (wide temperature) ECC SODIMM offers a compact design and the industry’s fastest memory speed with 2666MT/s – the perfect fit for any in-vehicle, surveillance, automation and embedded application. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction. DDR4 WT ECC SODIMM can operate in temperatures from -40ºC to 85ºC and are available in 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB capacities. 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s modules are also available.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
Current status: Available
|Density||Component Composition||Part number||Rank||Voltage|