Innodisk DDR4 WT RDIMM Registered Memory with ECC
DDR4 WT (wide temperature) RDIMM offers the industry’s fastest memory speed with 2666MT/s, and it is fully compatible with the Intel® Purely platform and 1U devices. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Finger and include single bit error correction and a register to enhance clock, command, and control signals. The modules comply with all relevant JEDEC standards and can operate in temperatures from -40ºC to 85ºC. All are available in 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB capacities, while the 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s modules also include 32GB.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own without requesting that the data source resend original data.
Current status: Available
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- Register that Enhances Clock, Command, and Control Signals
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment : -40°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- 288 Pins
- Capacity – 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB* (Only for 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s)
|Capacity||Component Composition||Part number||Rank||Voltage|