Innodisk EMP2-X402 Embedded communication module
The Innodisk Embedded communication modules aim to provide flexible connectivity and bandwidth to industrial systems. With a variety of options users can expand existing systems to improve connectivity . Key features of the EMP2-X402 include;
- PCIe 2.0 compliant. RS-422/485 mode configurable by switch.
- Supports 485HD(Half Duplex) and 485FD(Full Duplex)
- Up to 25 Mbps serial data rate. 16C550 compatible. 256-byte FIFOs
- Industrial temperature(-40 ºC to 85 ºC) operation
- Flexible design with DB-9 connectors and cable
- Termination Resistor by jumper setting
- ESD up to 15KV(Electrostatic Discharge) protection circuit to prevent system damage.
Current status: Available
|Wide temp. -40°C to 85°C|