|Wide temp. -40°C to 85°C|
Innodisk EMP2 – X801 embedded communication module
The Innodisk Embedded communication modules aim to provide flexible connectivity and bandwidth to industrial systems. With a variety of options users can expand existing systems to improve connectivity . Key features of the EMP2-X801 include;
- PCIe 2.0 compliant. RS-232/422/485 mode configurable by software.
- Up to 25 Mbps serial data rate. 16C550 compatible. 256-byte FIFOs
- Industrial temperature(-40 ºC to 85 ºC) operation.
- Flexible design with cable and daughter board x 8 (DB-9 connectors).
- Termination Resistor and 5V/12V output by jumper setting on daughter board.
- ESD(Electrostatic Discharge) protection circuit to prevent system damage.
Current status: Available