- Saves physical board space
- Eliminates reserve expansion slots
- Facilitates faster configuration changes
- Provides flexibility in the lay out motherboard
- Offers reliability for industrial grade design components
- Supports multiple interfaces
Innodisk 3ME4 M2DOM S20
Innodisk M2DOM S20 3ME4 is a M.2 based disk module with vertical type form factor. By its mechanical design the M2DOM S20 can help board makers release up to 90% space of the motherboard due to its small footprint.
The M2DOM series product has multiple interfaces options which include; SATA III, PCIe, and USB 3.0.
Current status: Available
|Capacity||Standard Temp. 0°C to 70°C||Wide Temp. -40°C to 85°C|
|8GB||Contact Simms||Contact Simms|
|16GB||Contact Simms||Contact Simms|
|32GB||Contact Simms||Contact Simms|
|Max Sequential Read / Write|