- Manage IronKey Secure Storage devices from a single console.
- Deploy and manage devices easily using this cloud-based service with minimal capital expenditure.
- Monitor devices in the field with a powerful, flexible asset tracking system.
- Efficiently and cost-effectively protect devices by administering usage and encryption policies, password restrictions, and more from a central console.
- Role based administration provides flexibility and allows a single account to be leveraged by multiple groups within a single organisation.
- Strengthen authentication by enabling one-time passwords and simple but secure password recovery.
- Administrators can remotely wipe or disable lost or stolen devices.
- Extensive logging including visual tools for monitor data such as geographical access via a convenient dashboard.
- Monitor devices in the field with this powerful, flexible asset management tool.
- Administrators can force software updates to ensure all devices stay current.
IronKey EMS Cloud and On-Prem central Management
Manage Secure Storage Centrally
Protecting your data, your mobile workforce and your organisation is easy with the IronKey EMS Cloud. With this cloud-based secure command centre, you can easily administer and police IronKey Enterprise S1000, D300 encrypted storage flash drives, DataLocker H350 and H300 Enterprise hard drives through this advanced management console. With IronKey EMS’s secure cloud-based service, you can establish a fully functioning storage command centre in as little as 15 minutes, rather than the days or weeks that many other solutions require.
Select IronKey EMS’s On-Prem platform if your organisation prefers to deploy its centralised management systems from inside the firewall.
Two deployment options are available for on-premises solution: organisations can run either on their own dedicated hardware or in a virtual environment leveraging their existing VM infrastructure. Virtualisation significantly reduces capital and operating costs by eliminating the need for dedicated hardware or the cost associated with the Windows OS license. And in case of a power outage or other emergency, the system is back up and running in no time once power is restored.
Current status: Available
Contact your Simms representative to discuss your IronKey EMS requirements and renewal licences.