|Dimensions in mm (W x L x H)|
AES CBC 256 bit Hardware encryption, FIPS 140-2 Level 3, Hashing: SHA-256 bit, PKI: RSA-2048 bit
|Max Sequential Read / Write|
IronKey Enterprise S250 and D250 Encrypted USB with Management
IronKey Enterprise S250 and D250 flash drives are designed specifically for enterprise, government and military customers that require exceptional security, performance and manageability from their mobile storage devices. Built from the ground up to be the world’s most secure flash drives, IronKey Enterprise drives meet the stringent Security Level 3 requirements of the FIPS 140-2 standard, are outfitted with strong hardware encryption, and use the algorithm approved by the DOD for storing Top Secret data. A rugged, waterproof* metal chassis helps protect S250 and D250 drives from the elements. Active anti-malware helps prevent USB threats from spreading. And an intuitive user console makes IronKey Enterprise drives as simple as secure allows.
Use an intuitive, secure online management console to apply security policies to thousands of IronKey Enterprise flash drives.
- Enforce device-specific policies, including password strength and retry limits, on board portable applications, and where devices are allowed to be used.
- Mitigate risks of data loss by remotely disabling or detonating lost and stolen Enterprise drives.
- Control where IronKey Enterprise drives may be used based on IP address or range.
- Securely recover access to user devices, remotely force password changes,
and recommission devices that are no longer in use.
- Manage access to software pre-loaded onto drives, including a secure portable version of Mozilla Firefox, IronKey Identity Manager and IronKey Secure Sessions Service.
Current status: End Of Life
- Rugged Metal Casing – Waterproof and Tamper-Resistant
- Tamper-Resistant – FIPS Validated 140-2 Level 3
- Always-On Data Encryption – AES 256-Bit Hardware Encryption
- High-Performance Memory – Dual-channel SLC or MLC Flash
- Portable Applications – Encrypted Backup
This range is EOL and has been replaced with IRONKEY D300 ENCRYPTED FIPS 140-2 LEVEL 3 USB (MANAGEABLE)