|Dimensions in mm (W x L x H)|
AES XTS 256 bit Hardware encryption
|Max Sequential Read / Write|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)||
1TB – 600TBW, 250GB – 150TBW, 500Gb – 350TBW
|Max Power Consumption|
KINGSTON A2000 M.2 PCIE NVMe SSD (3D NAND)
Kingston’s A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance. Boasting read/write speeds of up to 2,200/2,000MB/s1, A2000 delivers 3x the performance of a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, less power consumption and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY system builder and those seeking to upgrade their PC.
Available in capacities from 250GB–1TB2 to meet your system’s needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit XTS-AES hardware-based encryption, and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. A2000 also has built-in eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
Current status: Available
- NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal, XTS-AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for Ultrabooks and small-form factor PC (SFF PC) systems
- Up to 1TB capacity
- Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4K read/write is based on an 8GB partition.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.