- Form Factor: M.2 Type 2280-D5-M
- PCIe Gen2 5Gbps Interface, up to x4 lanes
- NVMe specification revision 1.1a compliant
- Operating (commercial) : 0°C to +70°C
- Non-Operating: -55°C to 95°C
- Temperature monitoring and logging
- Thermal throttling support
- Full end-to-end data protection
- NVMe command sets supported
- Supported sector size : 512 Bytes
- Self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology (SMART) attribute supported
Novachips M.2 2280 SSD Express 560 Series
Novachips Express 560 series SSD delivers leading performance and Quality of Service combined with world-class reliability and endurance for PCIe-based storage systems in capacities:125GB 250GB and 500GB.
Novachips Express 560 series SSD uses a single-chip controller with a PCIe interface on the host side and 8 NAND channels on the Flash side. Packaged in an industry standard M.2 form factor, the Novachips Express 560 series SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures.
By combining NAND Flash Memory technology with PCIe Gen2 x4 lanes interface support, the Novachips Express 560 series SSD delivers sequential read / write speeds of up to 1,200 MB/s with its ability to support up to 256 outstanding commands while ensuring full end-to-end data protection.
The Novachips Express 560 series SSD is designed to use the PCIe interface efficiently during both Read and Writes while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. Novachips SSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption and extended reliability.
Current status: Available
|Capacity||Client 3K MLC||Client 20K pSLC|
|Max Sequential Read / Write|