- SATA 6.0Gbps host interface
- 8 NAND channels at 400MT/s
- Excellent performance — up to 540 MB/s for sequential Read/Write, up to 80K IOPS for random Read/Write
- Ultimate reliability — optimized for wide temperature operation from -40°C to 85°C
- Enhanced SMART ATA feature set
- End-to-End Data Protection – with advanced error correction scheme and in-transit data protection
- Supported sector size: 512 Bytes
- Hardware-based AES-256 encryption engine (optional)
- Self-encrypting models conform to TCG Opal 2.0 specification (optional)
- Hot-pluggable removal and insertion providing in-service replacement options
- Secure firmware update with digitally signed firmware image
- Power and thermal throttling — auto peak power control by monitoring on-board temperature sensor
- 256GB/512GB/1TB capacity available in 2.5″ FF, 7mm height
Novachips M.2 2280 SSD Scalar 360 Series
Novachips Scalar 360 series M.2 SSD delivers leading performance and Quality of Service combined with worldclass reliability and endurance for Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA)-based computers in capacities: 60GB, 125GB, 250GB, and 500GB.
Novachips Scalar 360 series M.2 SSD uses a single-chip controller with a SATA interface on the system side and 8- channels of NAND Flash internally. Packaged in an industry standard M.2 form factor, the Novachips Scalar 360 series M.2 SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The M.2 Type 2280 is caseless form factor ideally suited for ultrathin, mobile computing applications, which require mass storage in a very small footprint.
By combining Novachips’ flash controller technology with SATA 6Gb/s interface support, Novachips SSD Scalar 360 series delivers sequential read / write speeds of up to 540 MB/s.
Novachips SSD Scalar 360C series is the highest performing client drive specifically designed for the PC enthusiast and workstation systems with demanding storage workstation requirements
Current status: Available
|Capacity||Client 3K MLC||Industrial 3KMLC||Industrial 20K pSLC|
|Max Sequential Read / Write|
Hardware-based AES-256 encryption engine (optional)