|Dimensions in mm (W x L x H)|
|Max Sequential Read / Write|
Kingston microSD HC
In capacities ranging from 4GB–32GB, microSDHC cards offer higher storage for more music, more videos, more pictures, more games — more of everything you need in today’s mobile world. The microSDHC cards allow you to maximise today’s revolutionary mobile devices. Kingston’s microSDHC cards use a speed “class” rating that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC.
Identical in physical size to a standard microSD card, microSDHC cards are designed to comply with the SD card specification and are recognised only by microSDHC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC cards together with the included adapter. ** To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC or SDHC logos on host devices (e.g. phones, tablets and cameras).
Current status: Available
- Compliant – with the SD Card Association specification
- Versatile – when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible – with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers
- Resistant – waterproof1, shock proof2, X-ray proof3 and temperature proof4 to perform even in harsh environments
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than hat is listed on the products.
**SD adapter not included with SDC4/4GBSP, SDC4/8GBSP, SDC4/16GBSP or SDC4/32GBSP
1 IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 30 min. and at a depth of up to 1m.
2 Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
3 ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
Withstands temperatures ranging from -25 °C to 85 °C.
|Capacity||Card only||SD Adaptor||Mobility Kit|