- Compliant – with the SD Card Association specification
- Versatile – when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible – with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers
- Resistant – waterproof1, shock proof2, X-ray proof3 and temperature proof4 to perform even in harsh environments
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than hat is listed on the products.
**SD adapter not included with SDC4/4GBSP, SDC4/8GBSP, SDC4/16GBSP or SDC4/32GBSP
1 IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 30 min. and at a depth of up to 1m.
2 Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
3 ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
Withstands temperatures ranging from -25 °C to 85 °C.