- PCIe Gen2 x4 host interface with NVMe 1.1a support
- U.2 (SFF-8639) standard connector
- 8 HLNAND channels at 533MT/s
- Break-through capacity and scalability — up to 8TB SSD in 2.5″ form factor and up to 16TB SSD in FHHL/HHHL form factor with a single SSD controller
- Revolutionary HyperLink NAND (HLNAND) technology — no practical limit on number of devices per channel with ring architecture
- Excellent performance — point-to-point connection provides excellent signal integrity with up to 1.5GB/s for sequential Read/Write
- Low power consumption — single controller, low voltage IO, un-terminated bus, data truncation, hierarchical MCP
- Reduced system cost — single controller, small footprint, reduced networking infrastructure for lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Ultimate reliability — optimized for wide temperature operation from -40°C to 85°C
- Full End-to-End Data Protection – with advanced error correction scheme and in-transit data protection
- Ultra-high capacity solid state storage solution for various rugged and mission critical applications
- Supported sector size: 512, 4096 Bytes
- Hardware-based AES-256 encryption engine (optional)
- Self-encrypting models conform to TCG Opal 2.0 specification (optional)
- Hot-pluggable removal and insertion providing in-service replacement options
- Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection — securing data responded to host with internal power back-up solution
- Power and thermal throttling — auto peak power control by monitoring on-board
- Chip-level RAID—data protection beyond ECC and single die failure recovery
- 4TB/8TB capacity available in 2.5″ FF, 9.5mm/15.0mm z-heights for space-constrained applications
Novachips 2.5″ U.2 Express Series (NS570)
Novachips Express 570 series HyperLink SSD (HLSSD) delivers leading performance and Quality of Service combined with world-class reliability and endurance for PCIe-based storage systems in capacities up to 8TB.
Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD uses a single-chip controller with a PCIe interface on the host side and 8 HLNAND channels on the Flash side. Packaged in an industry standard 2.5-inch enclosure, the Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures.
By combining HLNAND Flash Memory technology with PCIe Gen2 x4 lanes interface support, the Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD delivers sequential read / write speeds of up to 1,200 MB/s with its ability to support up to 256 outstanding commands while ensuring full end-to-end data protection.
The Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD is designed to use the PCIe interface efficiently during both Read and Writes while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. HLSSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption and extended reliability.
Current status: Available
|Capacity||Industrial 20K pSLC||Enterprise 20K pSLC||Client 20K pSLC||Industrial 3K MLC||Enterprise 3K MLC||Client 3K MLC|
*Revised height from 15mm to 9.5mm
AES 256-bit Encryption
|Max Sequential Read / Write|