- Form Factor: M.2 Type 22110-D5-BM
- Capacity : 1TB, 2TB
- SATA Revision 3.0; compatible with SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s interface rates
- ATA8-ACS2; includes SCT (Smart Command Transport) and device statistics log support
- Enhanced SMART ATA feature set
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) command set
- Data set management Trim command
- ATA modes supported
- PIO mode 3, 4
- Multiword DMA mode 0, 1, 2
- Ultra DMA mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Industry-standard, 512-byte sector size support
- Sequential 128KB Read: Up to 520 MB/s
- Sequential 128KB Write: Up to 500 MB/s
- Random 4KB Read: Up to 70,000 IOPS
- Random 4KB Write: Up to 70,000 IOPS
- Read/Write Latency: 65μs/40μs (TYP)
- 3.3V Only
- Active : Up to 5.54W (Burst)
- Idle : 0.96W (Avg.)
- Power on to Ready after proper shutdown : 2sec (Typ)
- Warranty: 5 year
Novachips M.2 22110 Scalar NS370 Series
Novachips Scalar 370 series M.2 SSD delivers leading performance and Quality of Service combined with worldclass reliability and endurance for Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA)-based computers in capacities: 1TB & 2TB.
Novachips Scalar 370 series M.2 SSD uses a single-chip controller with a SATA interface on the system side and 8- channels of HLNAND Flash internally. Packaged in an industry standard M.2 form factor, the Novachips Scalar 370 series M.2 SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The M.2 Type 22110 is caseless form factor ideally suited for ultra thin, mobile computing applications, which require mass storage in a very small footprint.
By combining HLNAND Flash Memory technology with SATA 6Gb/s interface support Novachips Scalar 370 series M.2 SSD delivers sequential read / write speeds of up to 520 MB/s.
Novachips Scalar 370 series M.2 SSD is designed to use the SATA interface efficiently during both reads and writes while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. HLSSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption, and extended reliability.
Current status: Available
|Max Sequential Read / Write|