|Max Sequential Read / Write|
Novachips AIC (HHHL) Express SSD NS570 Series
Novachips Express 570 series HyperLink SSD (HLSSD) delivers leading performance and Quality of Service combined with world-class reliability and endurance for PCIe-based storage systems in capacities up to 10TB.
Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD uses a single-chip controller with a PCIe interface on the host side and 8 HLNAND channels on the Flash side. Packaged in an industry standard full-height half-length add-in-card type, the Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures.
By combining HLNAND Flash Memory technology with PCIe Gen2 x4 lanes interface support, the Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD delivers sequential read / write speeds of up to TBD MB/s with its ability to support up to256 outstanding commands while ensuring full end-to-end data protection.
The Novachips Express 570 series HLSSD is designed to use the PCIe interface efficiently during both Read and Writes while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. HLSSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption and extended reliability.
Current status: Available
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB, 5TB & 10TB
- Form Factors : AIC, Full-Height Half-Length
- PCIe Gen2 5Gbps Interface, x4 lanes
- Enterprise SSD Form Factor Version 1.0a
- NVMe specification revision 1.1a compliant
- NVMe command sets supported
- Full end-to-end data protection
- Supported sector size : 512Bytes
- Self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology (SMART) attribute supported
- Secure firmware update with digitally signed firmware image
- Enhanced power loss protection
|Capacity||Enterprise (20K pSLC)||Enterprise (3K MLC)|