ATP, the industry leading Flash storage and DRAM module manufacturer, announces DDR4 ECC VLP Mini-UDIMM, a 2400 MHz high-speed, cost-effective Mini-DIMM, featuring 16GB high capacity with 1.2V operating voltage.
The new DDR4 ECC VLP Mini-UDIMM is suited for high-performance applications requiring high density and better power efficiency consumption management, such application includes: Telecommunication infrastructure, networking systems, Micro/Cloud servers and Industrial PCs.
DDR2 and DDR3 also offer Mini-RDIMM and Mini-UDIMM; with DDR2, 1GB to 2GB density support and DDR3, 1GB to 16GB density support.
ATP’s Mini-DIMM meets JEDEC standards, providing small form factor, wide density and configuration to meet a variety of industrial demands. All ATP Mini-DIMMs include ECC, to avoid data loss error that can negatively affect the high performance of Mini-DIMMs.
- Board Space Saving — Small form factor with 18.75 mm height, saving 60% system board space compared to standard DDR4 ECC UDIMM
- Data Integrity —Implementing Error Correcting Code which can detect and correct errors to ensure data integrity in high-performance operations.
- High Performance —Speed up to 2400 MHz for Higher writing and reading efficiency for unbuffered DIMM, meeting customers’ rapid operating demand.
- Power Efficiency—ATP 16GB ECC VLP Mini-UDIMM with 1.2V supports large scaled operations and saves customers’ electric bills.
- High Reliability—Conducts 100% rigid testing methods (ATE and TDBI) to ensure product reliability and long-term operation readiness.