KingstonCare is a robust suite of free services that were developed to provide Kingston customers with the reassurance that their business will stay up and running. As an extension of Kingston’s dedication to quality and customer service, KingstonCare offers unique tools backed by the expertise gleaned from more than 25 years of experience in memory.
- System-specific server memory
- System-specific desktop memory
- System-specific workstation memory
- ValueRAM server premier memory
- Client solid-state drives
- Enterprise solid-state drives
KingstonCare guarantees that you are covered while using Kingston products in your environment. Kingston will work with your reseller and service provider to amend your service level agreements to include Kingston products or will work with your product service team to provide you with the service level required to meet your existing service agreements. If your company is a self-maintainer, Kingston will work with you to customize a service reimbursement plan to cover inter-company charges. Contact your Kingston representative or your reseller today to find out how you can add service reimbursement to your Kingston products.
If you need your replacement product in a hurry, Kingston can ship it to you immediately, without waiting for the inoperative product to arrive. It’s one more way Kingston reduces your potential downtime.
On site Spares
To ensure against downtime, Kingston can place a stock of spare products at your location to use in the unlikely event of a Kingston-related failure. Just replace the Kingston product with a spare and send the inoperative one back to Kingston.
Dedicated technical support
RMA, or Return Merchandise Authorization, is designed to take the hassle out of returns in the unlikely event of a problem with a Kingston product. It’s a simple process with these steps:
- Please email our Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject “Kingston Care” to ensure immediate action on your request.
- In the email, describe the problem and provide necessary information required in order to process your request (including phone number, shipping address, part numbers and quantity).
- Our Technical Support will investigate your case and assign it to the RMA Department in order to trigger the replacement. At this stage, you will be provided with the RMA number, which should be used for any future reference.
- If the product(s) falls under the Kingston Care agreement, we will release the replacement for you on the same day (stock availability permitting). We will use next-day delivery to ensure you receive your new part(s) as soon as possible!