Solutions for Data Centres
Managing the performance of systems in the data centre is a time and resource consuming task where issues of capacity, performance, power and cost are major considerations. Did you know that humble memory modules & SSDs storage can play a vital role in enabling your business and IT goals?
Memory and Solid State Disks (SSD) are often overlooked as a solution to improving over-all server performance, capacity and power saving; the immediate reaction is normally to add more servers without fully analysing the optimal way to maximise the under-utilised servers already in place.
Rather than automatically adding more servers to improve performance, in many cases additional memory and storage will address the issues and reduce complexity and cost.
Simms offers a range of memory & internal storage solutions to prolong the life of your Data Centre.
Enterprise Memory and Storage
System Specific server memory is engineered, manufactured and tested to be at the heart of your infrastructure. They are guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the system for which they are designed for. Simms are a leading distributor for server memory in the UK. With servers at the heart of every IT infrastructure, maximising server performance remains at the top of every IT manager’s priority list. The current economic climate is providing an excellent opportunity to boost server memory sales. Our aim is to help your customers save a significant amount of money on the following System Specific memory modules for HP, Dell, IBM and Fujitsu servers.
Data Centres are now processing more data than ever and the increased data throughput is putting strain on Hard Disk Drives (HDD) in their servers which are running into performance bottlenecks. With the introduction of solid state NAND flash you can now combat these issues and increase performance, reliability and endurance with Solid State Disks (SSD) as well as lowering operating cost and disruptive downtime.
Services and benefits for Data Centres
In the rare event of a problem occurring, you would be able to receive a set of benefits free of charge. All you need to do is sign up to become a KingstonCare partner.
- Free on-site replacement spares – When appropriate, we will supply the relevant spare memory inventory to be kept on your site free of charge. This way, you can meet even the tightest SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and give your corporate customers outstanding support.
- Service reimbursement – Kingston Technology will reimburse you for a service call that is directly related to a Kingston memory.
- Advanced RMA – It’s an easy and convenient way to obtain a replacement part as soon as possible in the unlikely event of a memory module failure.
- Global Service Partners – KingstonCare gives you access to a global network of Kingston authorised service partners free of charge.
Further benefits include:
- Risk-free evaluations – As part of your hardware purchasing qualification, you also have the opportunity to conduct server memory evaluations. This enables you to run real-world product evaluations in your server environment. This can be especially useful when rolling out a new range of servers.
- System Specific memory does not void system’s warranty – Your written system warranty remains valid when using compatible components in the system. Your original equipment service agreements and contracts are unaffected and are backed up by our KingstonCare program.
Your peace of mind is our goal!
- 100% testing of every module
- 100% Burn-in testing to reduce early-life failures
- Free customer support
- KingstonCare program
- Lifetime warranty
- Dedicated account manager
- Online tools to facilitate memory configuration